Setup 1. Create a folder named CommunityCracking located in an easily accessible location.
2. Install mono. On Debian based systems:
# sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 3FA7E0328081BFF6A14DA29AA6A19B38D3D831EF
# echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/debian wheezy main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-xamarin.list
# sudo apt-get update
# apt-get install mono-complete ca-certificates-mono
3. Launch the agent!
# mono communitycracking-agent.exe
Notes 1. Keep your cards cool! MSI Afterburner is not available for Linux systems, so it is a good idea to find an alternative.
2. Be sure you have your drivers updated! If you recieve an error "Could not download hashcat: No hashcat releases found for this driver!" and you are sure that your drivers are up to date:
3. Launch the agent with the parameter nocheck
- Download the hashcat binaries of the same version listed here
- Create a folder named "hashcat" in your CommunityCracking folder
- Extract the contents of the downloaded hashcat to that folder
# mono communitycracking-agent.exe nocheck